Whether you are looking to boost your energy for a new exercise regimen or increasing the effectiveness of a new diet, there are many super foods that can help supercharge your metabolism and increase your energy levels. Ultimately, these foods will change the way your body processes food, boosting your metabolism. This will cause dramatic increase in your energy levels and fat-burning capabilities.
It is very likely that your local supermarket carries sardines in the canned food section. These powerful little fish also have a great protein to carbohydrate ratio since they are a salty snack. It’s a great choice for weightlifters and bodybuilders.
Components of Sardines
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Decrease leptin levels
- Omega-3’s provide energy & helps your organs- heart, lungs, immune, etc. function (Office of Dietary Supplements, 2020)
- Increasing the amount of calories burned
You can buy sardines in cans, filled with olive oil or water. Also, omega-3 is a key ingredient in boosting your metabolism!
Low-Fat Probiotic Yogurt
Also widely available in many supermarkets, yogurts have taken over the world by storm for their ability to increase metabolism rates.
Components & Benefits of Yogurt:
- probiotics that contain live cultures
- cultures (bacteria and enzymes needed by your body to digest food properly.)
We require these good bacteria to digest food correctly, but over time, our supply of these good bacteria can deteriorate. Typically stores carry a variety of both non-fat and low-fat options in a wide assortment of flavors, often containing a small amount jam or fruit preserves to cut the sour taste.
Jalapeno peppers contain a high amount of Capsaicin. It is this natural chemical that gives hot peppers their distinctive burn.
Components & Benefits of Capsaicin
- can be found naturally in a wide variety of peppers, not just Jalapenos
- achieves this metabolism boosting effect by increasing your heart rate
- known for releasing the stress hormone from your body, which is an essential weight loss tool.
Jalapenos and other hot peppers make an easy addition carb-free burrito bowls. They are also easily added into glazes for chicken or turkey breast.
Two components are necessary for maintaining a healthy metabolism.
Components of Oatmeal
- Grains, the complex carbohydrates
- Excellent source of fiber
- Increases your energy levels
- Helps your digestive system with flow & regular bowel movements
This is why oatmeal is a breakfast of choice for many trainers and fitness gurus. Fiber is the main instrument of health in your digestion track, keeping your gut operating in top condition!
Only recently have the benefits of Cinnamon widely become part of the metabolism boosting discussion. Researchers have discovered that the spice contains high levels of polyphenol antioxidants.
Benefits of Antioxidants
- Actively support healthy blood sugar levels & metabolism efficiency
- Polyphenol helps maintain a steady blood sugar level throughout the day
- Regulate your natural insulin
- Increase energy levels
Cinnamon makes a great add-in to your morning coffee or oatmeal. One teaspoon of cinnamon is all that is needed to produce noticeable effects in the patient.
Office of Dietary Supplements. (2020a, October 1). Office of Dietary Supplements – Omega-3 Fatty Acids. National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Omega3FattyAcids-Consumer/
Hi there, constantly i used to check weblog posts here early in the dawn, for the reason that i like to find out more and more.
my blog post … best CBD oil for anxiety